Live Bottom Trailers
The world’s strongest conveyor, built durable and for longevity. Maximise your payload. Ideal for unloading:
- Ag products (grain, potatoes)
- Mining materials
- Chemical fertilizers
- Dry lime
- Coke / Fly Ash
- Concrete Rubble
Transport Conveyor Systems
Transport Conveyor Systems (TCS) are the only UK supplier of the The Trout River Live Bottom Trailer. The Live Bottom Trailer is designed especially with our customer’s needs in mind, whether it’s used for construction, haulage, or agriculture, the Trout River Live Bottom Trailer will help you increase production and maximise on your profits.
TCS are committed to supplying you with a quality product and that’s why we only use Trout River. The Trout River Live Bottom Trailer is designed to eliminate any danger of rolling over due to high winds or poor working areas, this also means you can safely unload indoors or under lowered ceilings and power lines. With this design, you will be able to be on the road and working 24/7.
- Fabricated I-beam construction
- 2” king pin 1000mm from body front
- 2 x Hydraulic coupling
- Insulated body
- Conveyor floor system
- Hydraulic ram operated tailboard
- SAF INTRADISC (430mm) discs with 120mm off set wheels brakes
- Full air system. 1st axle lifting capability
- Xlite Polished 120mm off set aluminium wheels c/w 385/65R22.5 tyres
- Black plastic mud wings, Wheel nut indicators
AXLES & SUSPENSION
- 24V electrical system with 24S, 24N and ISO 7638 permanent connections
- Rear work lights – LED side markers
- 3 x Camera system
- Flashing rear amber lights (FORS spec)
- Full remote control sheet, fl oor and rear door
- Wander lead fl oor control for paving operator
- 2 line air brakes with C type couplings on front cross member
- Wabco braking system with load sensed system
The Live Bottom Trailer comes equipped with a 4 2160 Chain. This makes the unit stronger and much more durable. The unique Trout River Chain has a whopping 70,000 lbs of pull strength (x2), giving you a total of 140,000 lbs of strength! This is designed to handle anything you throw at it.
Our Live Bottom Trailer is the only trailer currently on the market that includes a standard reversing valve. This valve will allow you to unload as much or as little of your payload as needed. You are in full control of your load without gravity taking control and forcing you to empty more than you need too. Work smart, not hard.
Trout River Industries have an expansive knowledge of conveyor systems and are the only manufacturer of Live Bottom Trailers that build their conveyors on a hardened Rail System. Combined with the Junior I-Beam construction, the load is spread evenly throughout the conveyor, allowing it to handle stressful loads without fear of damaging the conveyor.
The Rounded Tub design is the defining characteristic of the Live Bottom Trailer. It has a lower center of gravity, which means your load won’t shift as you navigate corners. The Rounded Tub is also 2ft lower than our competitors, making it easier and safer to tackle overhead lines or loader buckets. Safety has always been important to us.